HOD's Profile : Department of Public Law
Department: Department of Public Law
Office Address: Room 1, ETF Office Complex, Faculty of Law.
Research Area: Computer and Information Technology Law
- Araromi, M.A. (2008): Federal Constitutional and Statutory Rights of Teachers. African Journal of Educational Management, Vol. 11, No. 1, 207-224 (Nigeria)
- Araromi, M.A. (2009): International Copyright Dimension of Internet Publications: An Overview. International Journal of Law and Contemporary Studies Vol. 4, Nos. 1 and 2, 166-180 (Nigeria).
3. Araromi, M.A. (2009): Electronic Banking System in Nigeria: Possible Clogs in the Wheel. International Journal of Business and Common Market Studies Vol. 6, Nos. 1 and 2, 220-233, (Nigeria).
4. Araromi, M.A. (2009): Contractual Liabilities in Software Transactions. African Journal of Educational Management, Vol. 12, No. 2, 39-53, (Nigeria).
5. Araromi, M.A. (2010): Jurisdiction to Prescribe in Cybercrime: An Appraisal of the Law. University of Ibadan Journal of Public and International Law Vol. 1, 113-145 (Nigeria).
6. Araromi, M.A. (2010-2011): Gender Bias in the Offence of Rape: The Need for a Rethink. Kogi State University Law Journal Vols. 4 and 5, 154-166 (Nigeria).
7. Araromi, M.A. (2011): Privacy Right in Electronic Personal Data: A Jurisprudential Consideration. Journal of Law and Librarianship Vol. 4, 41-60 (Tanzania).
8. Araromi, M.A. (2011): Trademark Right in Domain Name System: A Jurisprudential Analysis. University of Ibadan Law Journal Vol. 1, No. 1, 125-146 (Nigeria).
9. Araromi, M.A. (2011): Personal Jurisdiction in Internet Transactions. University of Ibadan Journal of Private and Business Law Vol. 6, 20-35, (Nigeria).
10. Araromi, M.A. (2012): An Appraisal of Nigeria’s Response to Cybercrime Legislation. International Journal of Law and Contemporary Studies Vol.6, Nos. 1 and 2, 42-64 (Nigeria).
11. Araromi, M.A. (2012): Admissibility of Computer Generated Evidence in Nigeria under the Evidence Act: Is the Nightmare Over? The Journal of Jurisprudence and Contemporary Issues Vol. 7, No. 1 125-139 (Nigeria).
12. Araromi, M.A. and Oke, A. (2013): Breach of Human Rights by Nigerian Police in the Performance of its Functions: Need for a Reform. US-China Law Review Vol. 10, No. 5, 466-493 (U.S.A.).
13. Araromi, M.A. (2015): Regulatory Framework of Telecommunications Sector: A Comparative Analysis Between Nigeria and South Africa. African Journal of International and Comparative Law Vol. 23 Part 2 273-290 (Edinburgh, UK).
14. Araromi, M.A. (2015): Protecting the Rights of Old People in Nigeria: Towards a Legal Reform. Journal of Law, Policy and Globalization Vol. 40, 131-143 (U.S.A).
15. Araromi, M. A. (2016): Taxation of E-commerce in Nigeria: Treading the Global Pathway. International Company and Commercial Law Review, vol. 27, Issue 6, 204-215 (United Kingdom).
16. Araromi, M. A. (2016): Determining the Liabilities of Internet Service Providers in Cyber Defamation: A Comparative Study. Computer and Telecommunications Law Review, Vol. 22, Issue 5, 123-135 (United Kingdom).