Vision and Mission
To be a world class Faculty of Law, dedicated to excellent legal training, research and development aimed at meeting the needs of the society
1. To expand the frontiers of legal knowledge through learning and research.
2. To produce law graduates who are worthy in character, learning and sound judgement.
3. To contribute to the transformation of society through legal creativity, research and clinical legal education.
4. To serve as a dynamic custodian of society’s legal rights and values and thus sustain its integrity.
5. To be a center of excellence in research for legal models of cutting edge global issues.
6. To be a focal point and voice for law faculties and legal education in sub Saharan Africa